Saturday, November 05, 2005

my lost week

Wow life has been very busy. I have been helping a good friend to tile our kitchen counter. It was supposed to take a few days and it took a week. It was all day everyday. I really do appreciate him doing it for me, its just that I feel I have lost a week of my life.

A lot has gone on. It is out now, we are moving to Texas. Most people are happy for us although some can’t believe that we would move to Texas of all states.

It is interesting; I thought that Texas would be the last place I would ever move. However, to be honest I really do feel that God is leading in that direction.

Many things have fallen into place to make this move. For instance, a friend that lives in the building  we do wants to buy our townhouse. The deal is  we can do the transaction without a realtor on either side so that will sane me 30K./ that way I can sell it to him for a reduced rate and still make the same money as if I was selling it for top dollar.

I know  I have all these “what if “ things going on in my mind. Nevertheless, as it is I really, really, really am looking forward to what God will do.

Well I am sealing the tile in my kitchen so I had better get back to it.

Thanks for listening,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home